The Acromag IMC-100A is an Industrial Media Converter.
Firstly, this industrial 10/100Base TX to 100BaseFX Media converter provides you with one fibre connect for your fibre optic cable. As well as, one ethernet RJ45 port (Auto MDI/MDIX) for your 100Base-TX copper cable connection. There are four DIP switches to set the operate mode for UTP, Fibre ports and link loss forwarding function.
Secondly, there is the option to chose from popular fibre cabling connectors – SC multi mode and single mode connector. It contains a dual power input. In the event of power failure it will automatically switch to secondary power input.
Features of the Industrial Media Converter IMC-100A include:
- Flexible mounting on DIN-Rail or Panel
- Advanced Power protection by supporting up to 3000V DC
- Wide operating temperature to -40 to 75°C
- LED Indicators for status and 3 power indicators for fault diagnosis providing easy troubleshooting
- UTP to Fibre Media Converter
- RJ45 Port supports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Auto negotiation speed, half/full duplex
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Built in link loss forwarding and link fault pass through
- Wide range redundant power design
- Power polarity reverse protection
- Overload current protection
- IP30 rated
- UL Class I Division 2 certified
Finally, for more information, contact us.