FUTEK‘s Miniature Force Sensors can also be called Miniature Inline Load Cells. Firstly, the feature M1 threaded double sided mounting provisions and unique thru-hole design. Secondly, this allows for flexible slide on, weld on or over the tube, wire or shaft integration options.
These miniature force sensors multi element side load compensated 1000 Ohm full bridge instrumentation is encased with laser welded construction. Finally, it has a patent pending non active interconnect packaging to provide environmental protection. This allows for high accuracy in the 2.26 and 4.53kg capacities with ultra low deflection. Also a high natural frequency response up to 98KHz.
Features of this product range include:
- 4mm x 5mm size offers a world of applications from – surgical robotics, automation, semiconductors etc.
- M1 threaded and Unique thru hole design
- High accuracy and low Deflection rate
- High natural frequency response up to 98KHz
- OEM Applications have force sensors as small as 3mm x 4mm with measurement up to 22.68 kg
- Including IP67 an Autoclavable Sensors for the Medical Industry – Surgical Robots and Laparoscopic Tools Space
- Miniature Force Sensor is for haptics force feedback and catheter ultra miniature load cell
Finally, for more information on the models available, click here.
Metromatics proudly distribute FUTEK’s product range in Australia and New Zealand.
Contact us now for more information.