The NLINE U1553 USB implements the latest USB 3 SuperSpeed technology for 1-2 dual redundant, independent 1553 channels. It also has full function capability for Bus Controller (BC), multi-RT (mRT), and Bus Monitor (BM). It also comes with o-scope signal capture on the first channel to troubleshoot bus signals. All of these features come built into a small, rugged cable assembly. This feature makes it possible to easily connect with standard 1553 jack connectors, or a custom cable with a Lemo break-away standard. Finally, USB 2 is backward compatible but not recommended as USB 3 offers superior throughput performance.
Key features of the NLINE U1553 USB include:
- 1-2 dual redundant, independent 1553 busses with USB 3 super speed. NLINE PACKAGE.
- USB 3 super speed interface. USB 2 compatible, but not recommended
- 6 avionics discrete inputs for MIL-1760 or general use.
- O-scope signal capture on first channel
- IRIG-B INPUT, RS-485 discrete, TTL clock triggers
- Optional NVRAM write disable, 2 temp sensors