The Acromag TT234 is a Potentiometer / Thermistor Input Transmitter.
Firstly, with a USB configuration, it isolates and converts Potentiometer / Slidewire Thermistor Inputs to a 4 to 20mA output. Power is received from the output loop current or a DC supply when using a three wire connection. The transmitter provides sensor excitation plus performs linearisation, lead wire compensation and lead break detection.
Secondly, Setup and calibration are fast and easy with a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software. A USB Isolator for calibration.
Thirdly, advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming make this instrument a very versatile temperature measurement device. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Features of the Potentiometer / Thermistor Input Transmitter TT234 includes:
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Interfaces 100-100kΩ potentiometer/slidewire and 100-1MΩ NTC thermistor/thermostat inputs
- Customisable thermistor linearization table with preset curves for popular resistances
- 1500V isolation between input/output circuits
- Space-saving 12.5mm unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- Supports normal or reverse-acting output
- Supports sink or source output wiring
- User-selectable filtering (none, low, med., high)
- Fast response (as low as 11ms)
- Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
- NAMUR-compliant output loop current
- Shock (25g) and vibration (4g) resistant
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class I Div 2, ATEX / IECEx Zone 2 approvals
Contact us for more information.