The Acromag TT237 is a Voltage Input 2-Wire Transmitter with loop power
. Firstly, it features a multirange, ±1V, ±5V, or ±10V Inputs. Along with 4-20mA sink/source outputs using a 12-32V loop power.
Secondly, setup and calibration is fast and easy. It has a convenient USB connection to PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software. The Android App allows setup with mobile devices. Therefore, high voltage isolation separates inputs, outputs and power from each other. Isolation protects from surges, reduces noise and eliminates ground loop errors. It is highly recommended to use a USB Isolator when configuring.
Finally the advanced signal processing capabilities and variable range of inputs/outputs of this instrument make it versatile. It can withstand hard industrial environments and operate across a wide temperature range. Features RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Features of the Voltage Input 2-Wire Transmitter TT237 includes:
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Single unit supports ±1V, ±5V, and ±10V DC input ranges
- Space-saving 12.5mm (0.5 inch) unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- As well as high accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- User-selectable filtering (low, medium, high)
- Supports sink or source output wiring
- Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
- Also selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
- 1500V input isolation
- NAMUR-compliant output loop current
Finally, for more information contact us.