New Programmable, Modular Signal Splitter Offer More Flexible Solutions with Up To Three Outputs
Acromag’s software-programmable microBlox signal conditioning modules can now be used to split or duplicate RTD, thermocouple, two-wire transmitter, and other input signals into multiple process control outputs
Acromag have recently released the new uBSP Modular Signal Splitter /duplicator. Hence, the uBSP acts as a carrier for the Acromag microBlox line of plug-in signal conditioning modules to drive two scalable 4-20mA or 0-10V control outputs and an auxiliary 5V third output from a single input.
Select from ten miniature signal conditioning modules to process inputs from RTDs, thermocouples, two-wire transmitters as well as current, millivolt, or voltage sources. The interchangeable input modules snap into the uBSP carrier. Therefore, it provides input and output terminal blocks plus a USB port for easy software configuration from a Windows PC or Android mobile device.
Features of the uBSP Modular Signal Splitter
- Flexible approach to complex splitting applications
- Splitters USB port allows users to customise the I/O & Scaling operations by the inserted microBlox Signal Conditioning Modulation
- Configuration Software is free
- Common mini-B USB Port eliminates cables as you connect with PC, Smart Phone or Tablet
- Plug in microBlox modules allow users to change the input type quickly
- 1500V Isolation separates input form output preventing damage to other instruments from surges
- Two wire transmitter input modules provide field excitation for transmitter
- RTD input modules support 2,3 or 4 wire sensors with excitation, linearisation, lead wire compensation and break detection functions
- Thermocouple input modules support types J, K, R,S,T & E with linear or non linear output
- Immune to electrical noise
- Operate ‑40 to 75°C
- Power Sources 6-32 V DC supported to simplify battery & solar power applications
- Mount securely on DIN rails with 25g shock & 4g vibration resistance
- Hazardous Location approvals pending for UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 and ATEX/IECex Zone 2 standards
For more information on the uBSP Modular Signal Splitter, contact us.