The Acromag Models 651T, 652T and 653T are 2 Wire Loop Powered Isolators.
Model 651T contains a Single I/O Channel.
652T offers Dual I/O Channels.
653T contains a single input with dual output or splitter.
All models provide 4 to 20mA DC Input with a 4 to 20mA DC Output.
Firstly each channel operates independently and isolated from others to prevent interaction between channels. One of the great features of this product is each unit has LEDs and diagnostic test points for easy troubleshooting. The Power LEDs help identify output open loop conditions.
Plus the 10 ohm sense resistor allows monitoring of the output signal without interfering with field wiring. Input / Output Ranges 4 to 20mA DC Input 4 to 20mA DC Output Power Requirement 12 to 36 VDC (Loop Powered) Two Wire Transmitter.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Other features of 2 Wire Loop Powered Isolators Models 651T, 652T & 653T include:
- Two channels in a single unit saves space and reduces costs
- Galvanic isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and blocks transient signals
- As well as independent channels prevent signal interaction and offer spares for later use
- Visual indication of operational process loops provided by Power LEDs
- Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliability