Firstly, the setup is simple with a USB connection to your PC and Windows Software. Agility is Acromag’s mobile app which allows configuration of the splitter on an Android smart phone or tablet. Software simplifies I/O range scaling, calibration and advanced signal processing capabilities.
Secondly, high voltage isolation separates the input and between the output circuits. Isolation protects from surges, noise and eliminates ground loop errors. These units are designed to operate reliably in harsh industrial conditions in a wide temperature range.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Features of the 2 Wire Thermocouple/millivolt Input Signal Splitter SP233 include:
- Easy configuration via USB with Windows Software or Agility App for Android Universal thermocouple or millivolt input (TC Type J, K, T, R, S, E, B, N or ±100mV)
- Input scale differently at each output
- Use selectable filtering
- User configurable output range damp levels support NAMUR compliant operation
- Supports reverse acting (inverse) output
- High accuracy, linearity, stability and reliability
- 1500V isolation
- Low 7V two wire loop burden
- Shock (25g) and Vibration (4g) resistant
- Wide ambient operation -40 to 80°C
- CE Compliant UL/cUL Class I, Div 2, ATEX/ IECEx Zone 2 Approvals