The Acromag XT1230 is a 16 channel single-ended current input module.
Firstly, this module accepts a wide variety of DC Current ranges. Such as 0-11mA, 0-20mA, 4-20mA, ±20mA or 0-20amps AC Input along with 12 to 32V DC Power. Communicates via Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, Profinet, 10/100 Base-T(X) and i2o peer to peer is available for Modbus only.
Secondly, it is easy to set up using USB to PC/Windows. Housed in NEMA Type 1 enclosure from self-extinguishing polyamide providing a high density, rugged design.
Features of the 16 Channel Single-Ended Current Input Module XT1230 include:
- I2o peer to peer available for Modbus TCP/IP only
- I2o peer to peer updates based on change of state and timed updates
- Windows software via USB easy set up
- Also low input impedance (27 ohms) reduces loading on current loops
- As well as user configurable sample averaging (1-200) on a per channel basis
- 10ms network updates for all 16 input channels
- High resolution 16-bit A/D converter ensures high accuracy measurements
- 22.5mm wide package with pluggable front facing terminals
- In addition, Dual Ethernet 10/100 ports (auto negotiation) reduce switch port requirements
- 1500V AC Isolation (between I/O, power and network ports) and surge/transient protection
- Supports bused/rail and redundant power
- -40 to 70°C Temperature Operation
- Withstands 25g shock & 4G vibration
- CE Compliant, UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 Approvals ATEX Certified
Finally, for more information, contact us.