The Acromag 981PB 982PB 983PB are 12 channel Digital Profibus-DP Modules.
Firstly, they offer active low inputs and sinking outputs. The outputs provide direct on/off, high/low or open/close control of industrial devices. Whilst, the inputs sense the status of motors, pumps, valves and other equipment. The 983PB has input and output I/O and provides output level control and status verification in one unit.
Secondly, these modules offer 3 way isolation between I/O, network and power. Network communication is by Profibus-DP, RS-485 network up to 12Mbaud.
Other features of the 12 Channel Digital I/O Profibus-DP Modules 981PB 982PB 983PB include:
- Standard Profibus-DP network communication with industry-standard ASIC (Siemens SPC3)
- 12-channel stand-alone module has far lower start-up cost than multi-piece block I/O systems
- 0-35V DC solid-state logic interface can monitor or control a wide variety of devices
- Bidirectional I/O models facilitate loop-back monitoring of the output state
- Socketed SIP resistors provide input and output 5.6K ohm pull-ups to the excitation supply
- Three selectable failsafe modes (off, last-state, or pre-defined) help prevent unsafe conditions
- Compact packaging with pluggable terminals saves space and simplifies wiring
- Wide operational temperature range permits installation in extreme environments: -25 to 70°C
Finally, for more information, contact us.