Acromag offer Universal Transmitters with dual relay output alarms for significant cost savings
The Acromag uBTA Series Transmitters are field configurable using Bluetooth wireless technology. Plus they offer dual output alarm relays per channel. Firstly, the transmitter input is scalable to 0-20mA, 4-20mA and 0-5V output ranges. Secondly, dual alarms feature hi/hi, lo/low and hi/lo with two independent mechanical or solid state relays. Finally, they offer a solution for isolating, monitoring and converting sensor signals to interface with your data acquisition or control systems.
The uBTA Carriers are used with Acromag’s microBlox signal conditioning modules to create power alarms. Also which provide a voltage/current transmitter output. The plug in modules offer the convenience of wireless field programming on a smart phone or tablet. Features include
- Built in alarms – dual output alarm relays per channel
- Custom Scalable Signal Ranges
- Inputs – Millivolt, Thermocouple, RTD, Voltage and Current
- Space Saving Design
- IntelliPack801T Transmitter with low cost replacement option
Getting Started is Easy!
- Choose your carrier type – Back Panel Version 1 or 2 Inputs; Housing Version 1 Input
- Choose you uB module input type: Millivolt, Voltage, Current, RTD, Thermocouple, Frequency
- Download the Agility Mobile App for easy configuration
- Custom configure your module
To learn more about uBTA Series universal transmitters, contact us.