The 1553 and ARINC Thunderbolt 3 is a full featured and native 1553 and ARINC interface. This interface has the same advanced interface as PCIe backplane cards but in a small, portable, rugged appliance.
This interface also supports full real-time control just like a PCI Express card in a server. To top things off it also comes with full hardware interrupt handler support and provides easy integration. Please note that this 1553 interface only supports Windows 10. Finally, this thunderbolt is perfect for replacing PCMCIA, express cards or USB based devices. It can also be added to servers or desktop systems as a substitute for interface cards.
Key features of the 1553 and ARINC Thunderbolt 3 include:
- 1-2 dual redundant, independent MIL-STD-1553 busses (channels) and / or 8 ARINC-429 channels
- Same full features are PCIE interface cards, including hardware interrupts!
- Variable voltage 1553 optional
- Flash disable factory setting for secure memory
- 6 SE avionics discretes, one RS-485 discrete, TTL clock triggers
- Windows 10 only – contact for Linux