The Acumentrics ANG1251C3 is a 2000W Operational Transit Case.
Firstly, it a 2U Shock Mount, 19” Rack Case. It requires 2 Person Lifting and meets Military Specifications for toughness. It weighs 49.5 kgs when fully operational.
This model provides 2000W or 2500 VA of power. Along with 2 Mounting Rail Kits, N+1 Fault Tolerant System and Zero U PDU with 4 NEMA 5-15 Outlets. When connected in parallel, the two 1U UPS’s combine into a 2U, N+1 Fault Tolerant Power System. Therefore, delivering continuous power of 2500VA/2000W.
For example, when the total critical application requires 1kW, both units sharing the 1kW critical load. If one unit fails, the load is seamlessly distributed to the 1 working unit.
Secondly, it contains 2 x Rugged UPS Systems Model ANG1251.
Features of the Rugged UPS System include:
- (2) 1250VA UPS’s AC/DC In with AC/ 28 VDC Out
- Global Auto Ranging AC In
- AC Input of 80-265 VAC / 47-440Hz
- 22 to 32 VDC In
- 1000W of 115 VAC Out 500 Wats of 28 VDC.
- 500W Maximum of DC Out with remaining capacity for AC Output (Total Power DC+AC <= 1000W)
- LFP Battery
For more information on the 2000W Operational Transit Case, contact us.