The Acromag AcPC8625A is a Non intelligent 6U cPCI IP Carrier Card.
Firstly, all 200 I/O points are brought out the rear J4 and J5 connectors. Therefore, it eliminates cables hanging out of the front of the cage. So not only does it provide a more efficient cage wiring design, it is also easier to insert and replace boards. With the Acromag 80mm Transition Module (TRANS-C200) all 200 I/O points are ported out the back of the cage.
Features of the 6U cPCI IP Carrier Card AcPC8625A include:
- Four industry-standard IP module slots
- Board resides in memory space
- Supports IP module I/O, ID, INT and MEM spaces
- 200 I/O points with rear access
- High-density rear connectors Compatible with all
- CompactPCI CPUs
- Plug-and-play carrier configuration and interrupt support
- Two interrupts per IP module
- Front panel LEDs Supervisory circuit for reset generation
- Individually filtered and fused power to each IP
- Ruggedised with ESD strip and EMC front panel
- Easily integrate IPs with your software using RTOS VxWorks, Linux, or Win DLL for Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7 32-bit systems
Finally, for more information, contact us.