The LNX-0702G is a 7-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch.
Firstly, this product meets a range of IEEE 802 standards and a store and forward switching architecture. It uses a 10Gbps Back Plane as its switching fabric and a high transfer rate. It offers surge protection at 2000 V DC and ESD Protection at 6000 V DC.
Features of the 7-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch LNX-0702G include:
- Supports 5-Port 10/100/1000TX and 2-port100/1000 SFP Fibre Slots
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 10Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame
- Support Surge Protection: 2,000 V DC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 V DC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12 to 48V DC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
Finally, for more information, contact us.