The SIP Greyhound is an Avionics Mission Computer with Low Power. Firstly, it is packaged in a small light weight conduction cooled enclosure. However, there are two models available. A low cost fanless chassis model. As well as a full conduction cooled MIL STD design for deployable applications.
Secondly, through its clever design, the mini PCIe expansion enables various board configurations. Such as MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429/708/717, and discrete I/O with RS-232/422/485, Ethernet, USB, Video and Audio functions. Choose your Intel® Processors from: Single, Dual and Quad Core ATOM Bay Trail 1.46GHz to 1.91GHz.
Thirdly, all configurations are designed to meet MIL-STD-810, DO-160, MIL-STD-704 and MIL-STD-461.
Key Features of the Avionics Mission Computer Low Power include
- Low Power intel Processors
- System ECC DRAM up to 8GB
- Flash Storage 32GB eMMC with options for MSATA, SATA SSD
- MIL-C-38999 Military Connectors
- SATA, mSATA Storage Interfaces
- I/O options include MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC-429/717
- I/O Expansion include Managed GigE Switch, WiFI, GPS, Analog I/O, CANbus, Removable Storage, Dual Display
- Operating temperature -20 to 60°C with optional -40 to +85°C
- Weighs 1.8 Kg for full MIL-STD Conduction Cooled (without MPCIe Slots)
Standard Military Conduction Cooled: 175mm L x 182mm W x 66mm H
Rugged COTS Fanless: 162.1mm L x 120mm W x 62mm H
Optional Military Conduction Cooled: 198.05mm L x 123mm W x 62mm H
For more information, contact us.