Battery Charger Assemblies consist of a nominal 238Ah battery and appropriate charger. As a result, the battery chargers provide a high quality output of 27V (float) or 28.5V (Boost) at 24A. Furthermore the battery box (either remote or integral) contains and charges twenty Ni-cd cells.
To top things off, the Battery Charger Assembly also withstands shock levels of up to 15g. Please use suitable shock mounts for shock levels above 15g. Access for maintenance and repair is through a removable top or bottom panels. These panels also give access to the power electronics and control. Furthermore, the unit front also contains panel meters. These meters indicate lamps and the main power ON/OFF switch. Louvres on the sides and provide fan-assisted cooling during normal operation. Finally, connectors on the rear of the enclosure make electrical connections to and from the charger. An M10 external earth stud is also provided adjacent to the connectors.
Features of Battery Charger Assemblies Include:
- Charger: 27.0V +/- 0.2V Float Charge or 28.5V +/- 0.2V boost charge
- Battery has a 20-year life (20°C)
- Can absorb shock levels up to 10g
- Battery consists of 20 off Ni-Cd cells connected in series
- Enclosure can be a charger and battery combined or separate assemblies
- Vents on the sides of the chargers to allow air from the internal fan to exit and enter
- Ingress Protection Level of IP33
- Low fire hazard
- User connections are made via marine connectors
- M10 earthing stud included
For more information, contact us.