The DC Systems 3RP9KB30A consists of a charger, battery and appropriate switches/circuit breakers. The charger provides a high quality nominal 24V output at the rated load from a 440V 3phase 60Hz supply. It also uses switched mode rectifier modules configured in parallel to produce a regulated output and float charge the battery.
Furthermore, this unit is built into a steel enclosure for deck mounting. As a result, the DC System is withstands shock levels up to 15g. Please use shock mounts for shock levels above 15g. This unit also has an Ingress Protection level of IP23. As a result, it’s suitable for electrical compartments or IP44 suitable for machinery spaces.
Meters, indicating lamps and the mains ON/OFF switch are situated on the front of the equipment. The rectifier power modules and main control circuits are easily accessible through the front door. High quality battery sized for 30 minute autonomy.
Features of DC Systems 3RP9KB30A Include:
- High quality battery sized for 30 minute autonomy
- EUROBAT Classification: 10 to 12 years ‘Long Life’
- High rate discharge performance VRLA battery
- Compliant with IEC60896-21+22
- FR case to UL94:V0
- Absorbed Glass Mat construction with no free acid
- Gas recombination
- Good recovery from deep discharge
For more information, contact us.