Acromag’s 811A 812A is a DC Voltage/Current Input Intelligent Alarm Module.
Firstly, these modules are part of the Acromag Intellipack family. Intellipack alarms compare inputs against user defined limit set points to control built in relays.
Secondly, each unit offers a selection of input ranges and alarm functions to handle a broad range of applications. Reconfigure the unit for different ranges or functions. Alarm functions available on all models include on/off controller, limit alarm, window alarm, deviation alarm, rate-of-change alarm, and peak/valley detection.
Thirdly, setup is very easy. Configuration is through Windows 7 or newer program. Use the front-panel push-buttons and status LEDs to perform field adjustments. Once configured, IntelliPacks operate independent of any host computer.
Features of the DC Voltage/Current Input Intelligent Alarm 811A 812A include:
- Integrated micro-controller performs intelligent signal processing for advanced alarm functions
- Windows 7 or newer software configuration speeds setup and replacement
- Push-button re-programmability facilitates changes in the field without a host PC
- Multi-purpose inputs accept numerous ranges to reduce spare stock requirements
- As well as a High-resolution Sigma-Delta A/D converter delivers high accuracy with low noise
- Input excitation supply on each input provides power for a two-wire transmitter
- Also the dual alarm operation lets you perform two alarm functions at the same time
Contact us for more information.