The Acromag NT2310 Models are Ethernet I/O Modules with 8 Process Current Outputs.
Firstly, each output is driven by a 16-bit DAC. The NTE Ethernet Model provide a network interface to control 4-20mA loops.
There are two components to this series.
The NTE Ethernet Models (which the NT2310 are) provide the protocol interface and the I/O signal processing channels.
The NTX Expansion modules add extra I/O channels when paired to any NTE Ethernet Communication module.
Therefore, the appending NTX expansion model can be added to interface up to 32 current outputs on single IP address. It has thin 25mm DIN Rail housing.
Secondly, applications include controlling analog actuator levels. Plus, driving recorders, displays or other instruments. Also the outputs can control valves, pumps and motors to regulate flow, levels and temperature.
Finally an isolated RS-485 links up to three expansion modules to the Ethernet module with connectors that join the DIN rail. This internal NT bus distributes power and communication between the modules. Allow users to mix analog, temperature and discrete I/O modules across the NT bus. Acromag’s i2o messaging technology enables direct peer to peer or multicast communication between remote modules without a master controller.
Ethernet Modules with 8 Current Outputs NT2310 features include
- Configured over Ethernet with web browser
- Expandable I/O capacity, up to 56 I/O channels of mixed signal types on one IP address
- As well as field-selectable Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, or *Profinet communication
- i2o peer-to-peer or multicast communication
- Dual RJ45 ports enable daisy chain topology
- Eight current outputs with 16-bit D/A resolution
- Selectable 0-20mA or 4-20mA Output range
- LED status indicators for visual troubleshooting
- *OPC-UA, *MQTT and *RESTful API IIoT support
- Conditional logic for rule-based I/O operation
- Advanced *alarm and *data logging functions
- 1500V isolation between I/O, network, and power
- Thin 25mm housing with pluggable terminals
- Wide temperature operation (-40 to 70°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 and ATEX/IECEx Zone 2 approvals (pending).
* Coming soon. Consult factory for availability.
To find out more, contact us.