The Huntron Access 2 Probe – Flying Probe Tester for Larger Printed Circuit Assemblies
The Access 2 Prober is a Flying Probe Tester that is firstly designed to accurately access test points on medium to large sized PCAs. Due to the exceptional accuracy achieved by micro-stepping and linear encoding ensures reliable probing of the smallest surface mounted components.
Therefore, by using either the standard built-in test probe or a custom test probe, the Huntron Access Probers add flying probe tester technology to your new or existing equipment. In addition, the high-resolution colour camera ensures correct probe placement and provides a clear view of the PCA under test.
Features of the Huntron Access Prober include:
- Single head flying probe tester interface in a benchtop sized platform
- Sized for medium to large PCAs
- Exceptional accuracy for precise probing of PCAs
- Durable design for many years of service
- Can be configured with a Huntron Tracker® inside
- Automate tests using other mainline test instruments with optional SDK packages
|Number of Test Heads||1|
|Maximum Board Under Test Size||56cm x 58cm|
|Maximum Probing Area||46.2cm x 56.9cm|
|Maximum Board Component Height||10cm|
|Dimensions||91.44cm W x 39.88cm H x 73.66cm D|
|Accuracy and Resolution||0.0007874″ (±20 microns) at 0.0003937″ (10 microns) minimum|
Finally, for more information on the Huntron Access 2 Prober, contact us.