The Huntron Access Probe – Flying Probe Tester
The Access Prober is a Flying Probe Tester that is designed to accurately access test points on small to medium sized PCAs. Hence, the exceptional accuracy achieved by micro-stepping and linear encoding ensures reliable probing of the smallest surface mounted components.
By using either the standard built-in test probe or a custom test probe, the Huntron Access Probers add flying probe tester technology to your new or existing equipment. Therefore, the high-resolution colour camera ensures correct probe placement and provides a clear view of the PCA under test.
Above all the Features of the Huntron Access Prober include:
- Single head flying probe tester interface in a desktop sized platform
- Sized for small to medium PCAs
- Exceptional accuracy for precise probing of PCAs
- Durable design for many years of service
- Can be configured with a Huntron Tracker® inside
- Automate tests using other mainline test instruments with optional SDK packages
|Number of Test Heads||1|
|Maximum Board Under Test Size||49.3cm x 35.6cm|
|Maximum Probing Area||38.9cm x 33.8cm|
|Maximum Board Component He||6cm|
|Dimensions||67.31cm W x 33.02cm H x 62.3cm D|
|Accuracy and Resolution||0.0007874″ (±20 microns) at 0.0003937″ (10 microns) minimum|
For more information on the Huntron Access Prober, contact us.