The Acumentrics ANG1251 is a Rugged Blade UPS 1000W.
Firstly, it offers a new level of power by having a small footprint, being light weight yet still offering high power density. For example, when an application requires 7kW, the system can be configured with 8 units. All 8 units sharing the 7kW critical load. If one unit fails, the load is automatically distributed to the 7 working units. However, for this to occur, without affecting the quality of the AC output power, the advanced hardware and software features are an essential part of the UPS. High performance digital controls and an innovative high frequency transformer enable power conversion in the UPS. This narrow 1U chassis provides significant rack space savings.
Secondly, the units provides high power density. It offers 1000W of AC or DC output continuous power from -20° to 60°C with a lithium ion battery pack option. As well as offering seamless switching from AC shore power to DC power to the internal battery. It creates DC voltages which is then converted to the needed AC or DC output voltage. All whilst, protecting sensitive equipment from input surges, spikes, brownouts, blackouts and noise.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Other features of the Rugged Blade UPS 1000W include:
- ANG1251 Flo-Thru™ Technology – ultimate protection to components from contaminants by providing advanced fan controls for cooling
- Optional Advanced N+1 Paralleling for up to 10kVA
- On-Line Double Conversion – converts to needed AC or DC Output Voltage
- Dual Input with Automatic Power Selection
- Rugged UPS (RUPS) Transferring – transfer seamlessly without interrupting load quality
- User Replaceable Battery Pack – Lithium-Ion or Lead Acid
- Input Power – AC from 80 VAC to 265 VAC / 47 Hz to 440Hz as well as DC
- Input from 20 VDC to 32 VDC