The Argon ARD12 is a 12.1” Rugged Military Display suitable for mobile command and control, tactical vehicles, naval or airborne applications.
Firstly, the 12.1” diagonal display has a 1024 x 768 XGA resolution which ultimately leads to a small mechanical outline.
It is a fully enclosed display with a low weight (2.72kg), military connectors and a variety of customisable bezel buttons. Some options include NVG Compatibility, Rugged AR Touchscreen, Extended Operating Temperature, Day light readable screen and much more.
For more information, contact us.
Other features of the Rugged Military Display 12.1” ARD12 include:
- 12.1” TFT LCD with LED Backlighting
- 400 Nits Brightness with option of 750 Nits
- Optional NVG Compatibility
- -10 to +55° C Operating Temperature (Optional -40°C)
- Designed to meet a range of MIL-STDs ie. MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461 etc.
- IP66 Rated with Convection Cooling