Systems Integration Plus (SIP) specialise in the manufacture of Rugged Rackmount Enclosures for Defence & Harsh Industrial Applications.
Firstly, the systems contents contain long life motherboards and backplanes. Using Intel processors. Such as up to 3.8GHz 3rd Generation i7 quad or Multi-Core Xeon CPUs. As well as up to 128GB DDR3 memory.
Other features of internal system contents of the rugged rackmount enclosures includes:
- PCIe x 1, PCIe x 4, PCIe x 16 and PCI expansion slots
- 2 x USB 3.0 rear connectors
- 4 x USB 2.0 rear connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 front connectors
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet rear connectors with 10GbE optional
- Onboard Video (VGA, DVI-D & HDMI rear connectors)
- 2 x Serial port rear connectors
- 6-Channel audio rear connectors
- Up to 1600W power supply
- DVD/CD-RW dual layer drive
- 2-4 SATA III ports (6Gb/s) with removable drive option
- Windows or Linux Operating Systems
Secondly, the chassis features a temperature and fan monitor for increased system reliability. In order to provide superior cooling the system contains three replaceable fans.
Other features of the Rugged Enclosure include
- Front USB for easy connectivity
- Locking front doors with washable air filter providing easy maintenance
- 7 x front accessible 5.25” drive bays that are removable
- 1 x front accessible 3.5” drive bay
- 2 year system warranty and 5 year hard drive warranty
Finally, for more information, contact us.