The Acromag TT233 is a Thermocouple mV Input 2-Wire Transmitter.
Firstly, this model is a two wire transmitter and converts thermocouple (Universal TC type J, K, T, R, S, E, B, N) and ±100 millivolt inputs. It converts these inputs into 4-20mA outputs (sink/source) using 12-32V DC loop/local power supply.
Secondly, the transmitter performs thermocouple linearisation, cold junction compensation and lead break detection. The high voltage isolation separates the input from the output circuit. As well as Isolation protects against surges, reduces noise and eliminates ground loop errors.
Thirdly, Setup and calibration are quickly achieved with a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software. The Android app enables setup with mobile devices. This instrument is very versatile with its advanced signal processing capabilities and variable input/output and USB programming. It can withstand harsh environments and operates across a wide temperature range. It features RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Features of the Thermocouple mV Input 2-Wire Transmitter TT233 includes:
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Universal thermocouple or millivolt input (TC Type J, K, T, R, S, E, B, N or ±100mV)
- Space-saving 12.5mm (0.5 inch) unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- Low temperature drift (<80ppm/°C)
- User-selectable filtering (none, low, med., high)
- Supports sink or source output wiring
- Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
- Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
- 1500V input isolation
- NAMUR-compliant output loop current
- Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
- Mounts on Type T DIN-rail
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class I Div 2, ATEX / IECEx Zone 2 approvals
Contact us for more information