The Acromag ST133 is a thermocouple / mV Input Isolated Transmitter. It converts Thermocouple Type J, K, T, R, S, E, B and N or ±100mV Inputs. It is USB Configured, provides 1500V isolation and produces 4-20mA DC output. The High voltage isolation separates the input from the output circuit. Isolation protects from surges, reduces noise and eliminates ground loop errors.
Secondly, setup and calibration are easy. Simply using the convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows Configuration Software.
Thirdly, this instrument is a very versatile temperature measurement device. It has advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input and USB programming. It can withstand harsh environments and reliably operate a wide temperature range. With features such as RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT and surge protection and low radiated emissions.
Features of the Thermocouple / mV Input Isolated Transmitter ST133 includes:
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Flexible thermocouple or millivolt input ranges (TC Type J, K, T, R, S, E, B, N or ±100mV)
- 1500V input isolation 24-bit A/D micro-controller
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- Low temperature drift (<75ppm/°C)
- Fast response time (as low as 90ms)
- User selectable filtering (none, low, med., high)
- Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
- Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
- Non-polarized output/power connection
- Mounts in DIN Form B sensor heads
- Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
- Optional DIN rail adapter
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- Hardened for harsh environments
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals. Ex II 3 G Ex nA IIC T4 Gc -40°C < Ta < +80°C certified.
Contact us for more information.