The rectifier in the UPS 3RPQ15KB is supplied by the ship’s 440V 3phase 60Hz supply. It provides power to supply the inverter and recharge the battery. In normal operation, the rectifier float charges the battery and supplies the DC input to the inverter. Meanwhile, the inverter supplies the output. When the input supply fails the battery supplies the DC input to the inverter, It then continues to supply the output. Finally, when the mains returns the rectifier recharges the battery.
Furthermore, as required for naval applications the UPS meets the necessary ruggedness in terms of shock, vibration and EMC requirements. Finally, operation and maintenance is conducted from the front. It also has an ingress protection rating of IP44.
Key Features of the UPS 3RPQ15KB
- Dimensions: (O/A)(hxwxd) mm 2015 x 800 x 725
- IP44 Ingress Level Protection
- Low fire hazard
- Withstands shocks up to 12g
- Meets shipboard vibration requirements
- Withstands ship motion due to sea action, weather and accelerations and velocities from deliberate ship manoeuvres.
- Input: 440 volts 3 phase 3 wire 60Hz in accordance with STANAG 1008 Edition 8 and Lloyds NSR
- Fabricated mild steel enclosure folded and welded for strength. Deck mounted with top steadies. Lifting eyes are provided.
- Cooling: The UPS is designed for air cooling by fans. Louvres of sufficient size are provided for this purpose. Individual cooling fans for power assemblies are provided. Allow unrestricted airflow around the unit
For more information, please contact us.