The Acromag TT337 is a Voltage Input DC Power Transmitter.
Firstly, it features a multirange, ±1V, ±5V, or ±10V Input. Along with a Universal current/voltage output using a 12-32V DC Local/Bus power. DC Current and Voltage Output are supported on a single model. Plus, an optional DIN rail bus can deliver primary or redundant power to multiple units without wiring.
Secondly, setup and calibration is fast and easy. It has a convenient USB connection to PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software. The Android App allows setup with mobile devices. Therefore, high voltage isolation separates inputs, outputs and power from each other. Isolation protects from surges, reduces noise and eliminates ground loop errors. It is highly recommended to use a USB Isolator when configuring.
Finally the advanced signal processing capabilities and variable range of inputs/outputs of this instrument make it versatile. It can withstand hard industrial environments and operate across a wide temperature range. Also features RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Features of the Voltage Input DC Power Transmitter TT337 includes:
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- the single unit supports ±1V, ±5V, and ±10V DC input ranges
- Also universal output connections support ranges up to ±21mA or ±10.5V DC without rewiring
- Space-saving 17.5mm unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- User-selectable filtering (none, low, medium, high)
- As well as adjustable response times (12ms to 1200ms)
- Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
- Redundant ready power
- 1500V input isolation
- Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
- Also mounts on Type T DIN-rail
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class I Div 2, ATEX / IECEx Zone 2 approvals
Finally, Contact us for more information.