Acromag’s new SP Series of Programmable Signal Splitters are designed to accommodate a broad variety of applications. They are software-configurable for precise conditioning of current, voltage, or temperature input signals. Eight models provide dual isolated outputs proportional to a single input, with a choice of process control signal formats.
Programmable Signal Splitters Model types include:
– SP233 Two-Wire Thermocouple/Millivolt Input Signal Splitter
– SP236 Two-Wire Current/Millivolt Input Signal Splitter
– SP237 Two-Wire Process Voltage Input Signal Splitter
– SP238 Two-Wire High Voltage Input Signal Splitter
– SP333 Four-Wire Thermocouple/Millivolt Input Signal Splitter
– SP336 Four-Wire Current/Millivolt Input Signal Splitter
– SP337 Four-Wire Process Voltage Input Signal Splitter
– SP338 Four-Wire High Voltage Input Signal Splitter
Videos on SP230 Series Programmable Signal Splitters & SP330 Series Programmable Signal Splitters are below:
A USB connection to a Windows PC or Android device enables simple, precise configuration of I/O ranges and a variety of operational settings with free software. The two-wire & four-wire instruments include removable terminal blocks to install quickly and can acquire power from either output. Sink or source output wiring connections are supported, and the ruggedised SP230 Series modules operate reliably from -40 to 80ºC while the SP330 Series modules operate reliably from -40 to 75°C with high immunity to electrical noise and surge protection. Ul/cUL Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2 and IECex hazardous location approvals are pending, and prices start at just $350.
For more information on these products, contact us.