Acromag’s New Multi-function I/O XMC Mezzanine Modules Feature A/D, D/A, and Digital I/O Channels to Conserve I/O Slots!
Acromag has recently introduced the XMC730, which provides flexible, high-density I/O with high-performance DMA to solve a variety of SWaP-challenges.
Firstly, the DMA transfer support moves data between module memory. Which frees the CPU from the burden of moving data between Module memory and System memory over the PCIe bus.
Secondly, these boards are designed for commercial off-the shelf (COTS) applications. Providing an abundance of I/O options to save I/O slots.
Acromag Offers C Libraries for VxWorks®, Linux®, and Windows DLL Driver Software. These products provide generic routines to handle Reads, Writes, Interrupts and other functions. Also Demonstration Programs enable the developer to quickly exercise the I/O modules. Before attaching the routines to the Application Program. The Diagnostic Tool can save hours of trouble shooting and debugging.
- Perform Analogue I/O, Digital I/O, and Counter/Timer Functions
- Three (3) Models Provide Front 68-Pin SCSI-2 I/O Connection or Rear P16 & P4 I/O Connectors
- 16 Differential or 32 Single-Ended Analogue Inputs & 8 Analogue Output Channels
- 16 Bidirectional I/O Channels & 32-Bit Multi-Function Counter-Timers
These New Multi-function XMC IO Mezzanine Modules come in three models;
- tXMC730 : Front I/O 68-Pin
- tXMC730E : Front I/O 68-Pin +Extended Temperature
- tXMC730CC: Rear P16 & P4 +Conduction-Cooled
For more information on the Acromag XMC730 XMC IO Mezzanine Modules, contact us.