The AP235 is 16-Bit DAC Voltage Waveform Output Analog Mezzanine Module.
Firstly, the AP235 is based on the Acromag AcroPack® product line, which has a PCIe interface format. AcroPack® offers products in a compact size, at a low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules in a rugged form factor. Also they are RoHS compliant.
The AP235 contains 16 channels of voltage outputs. It can be used with a carrier that holds two AcroPack AP modules. Therefore, up to 32 voltage outputs can be obtained from a single card cage slot. The AP235 modules are 70mm long and only 19.05mm longer than a full length mini PCIe card. It is the same width as the mPCIe board and a down facing 100 pin Samtec connector will mate with the carrier card.
The main feature of the AP235 is the 64K sample memory is provided for waveform storage on the board. The memory is shared between the sixteen channels of the AP235 Card. Waveforms are continuously output without host intervention. In addition, a DMA controller streams the waveform data from the host memory. There are six Independent Software selectable output ranges as well as capabilities to monitor the status of each output of the AP235.
Features of AP235 16-Bit DAC Voltage Waveform Output Analog Mezzanine Module include:
- PCI Express Generation 1 interface
- Independent 16-bit D/A converters per channel
- Waveforms continuously output from onboard memory with no intervention
- DMA controller provides for steaming waveform data from host memory
- Mix and match countless I/O combinations in a single slot
- Configurable FIFO sizes up to 64K samples offer flexible waveform lengths
- Software and Diagnostics
Finally, for more information, contact us.