3RP6KA Chargers / DC Supplies are used for float charging valve regulated lead acid batteries. These chargers and DC supplies provide a high quality output of 27.4 volts dc and 24V for ships and 24V systems. Thanks to a rectifier this system also produces a regulated output. As a result, these chargers aid a ship to automatically switch to an emergency energy supply should its normal ac supply fail.
Furthermore, steel enclosures for bulk head mounting house the 3RP6KA chargers. As a result, chargers are suitable for shock levels up to 15g. Alternatively, shock mounts are available for shock levels above 15g. Additionally thanks to an ingress protection level of IP23, this unit is suitable for electrical compartments and IP44 suitable for machinery spaces.
Finally, meters located on the front the equipment indicate lamps and the mains ON/OFF switch. 2pole miniature circuit breakers are also accessible on the front of the unit while the power module and main control circuits are easily accessible for maintenance by opening the hinged door.
Features of the 3RP6KA Chargers / DC Supplies include:
- Normal and Emergency input: 440V, 3 phase 3 wire 60 Hz in accordance with STANAG 1008 and Lloyds NSR
- Automatic change over to Emergency supply
- Option: Anti-condensation heater 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
- Enclosures is fabricated from mild steel and folded and welded for strength
- Dimensions 850 x 715 x 460 mm
- Weight: 120 kg
- IP23 and IP44 Ingress Protection
- Fan assisted cooling
- Low fire hazard
- Designed to meet a shock requirement of 15g
- Withstands ship motion due to sea action, weather, accelerations and velocities deriving from deliberate ship manoeuvres.
For more information, contact us.