The Acromag 633T is an AC/DC Powered Signal splitter.
Firstly, this unit is factory calibrated to enable quick installation. As these isolators automatically compensate for load resistance variations. Therefore, re-calibration is rarely necessary. However, adjustable zero and span trim pots are provided to ensure precise calibration for future service and maintenance requirements.
Secondly, isolators generate a 24V input excitation supply. This is suitable for powering one or two 2 wire transmitters. Supply is current limited at each output to prevent any excitation shortage from pulling down on internal power supply. Internal DC Supply improves system performance by isolating loops on a single or dual channel basis. It saves space and expense of installing additional supplies to power your field loops.
Features of the AC/DC Powered signal splitter 633T include:
- Two channels in a single unit – saves space and reduce costs
- Provides two identical outputs from one input signal
- Built in isolated excitation supply with short circuit protection can drive up to two field 2 wire process loops
- Full isolation safely separates each input channel, each output channel, the excitation supply and power
- Accurate and stable in harsh environments -25 to 75°C operation (If excitation supplies are used on 633T -25 to 60°C
- Low input burden keeps voltage drop to less than 1.5V for full scale current
- Supports wide to 0 to 1000 ohm load range and no trimming required if the load varies
- As well as current limiting safely limits output to 27mA
- Pluggable terminals, zero/span trim pots and power LEDs make installation, maintenance and long term service easy
Finally, for more information, contact us.