The ARINC & 1553 PMC Card XMC-MA4 is the first card in the industry to offer advanced test functions of signal generation and A/D signal capture. It comes with the latest software and hardware. As a result users experience increased system performance and reduced integration time. It is also multi-channel/protocol. Furthermore, this card also has extended temp controlled parts, dual temperature sensors and a dual signal generator. As a result, it can meet demanding environments and is perfect for commercial and rugged environments.
The XMC-MA4 is also capable of variable message/label framing and sub-framing. It’s transmission scheduling provides the most advanced control operations. Finally, this meets the highest IPC-level3 standards and is certified ISO 9001:2008 processes. As a result, it’s compliant under 1553B Notice II & IV and ARINC.
Key features of the ARINC & 1553 PMC Card XMC-MA4
- 1-5 independent, dual redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 channels and optional 8 ARINC channels
- 8 ARINC channels: 4 shared RX/TX & 4 RX
- ideal for advanced test or embedded applications
- Commercial, Extended Temp/rugged/conduction cooled
- **Signal captures on first channels – standard**
- P4/P6 rear panel I/O & XMC 2.0 connectors optional
For more information please contact us here.