The ARINC & 1553 Interface Card CPCIC-MA4 is a multi-channel, multi-protocol carrier card for cPCI. It is also ARINC PMC on 3U – PXI compatible. Furthermore, the latest software technologies are used to support this 6U carrier card. As a result, this carrier card provides increased system performance and reduced integration time. It’s also the first card in the industry with advanced test functions of signal generation and A/D capture.
Furthermore, the PMC card is also based on Altacore. This is the industry’s most advanced 32-bit FPGA protocol engine. It also comes with a feature rich application programming interfaced called Altacore. To top things off this interface has a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET 2.0 (MSVS 2005 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture. Therefore, providing increased system performance and reduced integration time as a result.
The CPCIC3/6-MA4’s BC capability also includes variable message/label framing/subframing with transmission scheduling. As a result, this provides the most advanced control operations. Furthermore, ARINC TX also has complete frequency control per channel. RT and ARINC RX, Monitor, Playback and Signal Generator functions also include industry leading functions to meet demanding requirements.
Finally, AltaCore is guaranteed 1553B Notice II & IV and ARINC compliant. All cards also meet the highest IPC-Level 3 standards and certified ISO 9001:2008 processes. Finally, playback and Signal Generation are also part of BC-TX operations.
Key Features of the ARINC & 1553 Interface Card CPCIC-MA4
- 1-5 dual redundant 1553/1553B channels and optional 8 ARINC channels: 4 shared RX/TX & 4 RX. PMC on 3U/6U carrier. PXI compatible.
- Ideal for advanced test or embedded applications. Excellent labview/ lab windows/RT support.
- Commercial, extended temp/ rugged conduction cooled
- **Signal Capture on first channels – standard**
- 512 Kbyte, 32-bit ram per 1553 / ARINC device
- Up to 2 ARINC 717 RX and TX channels