The Alta Data NLINE-UA429 is an ARINC 429 USB Product. Firstly, it contains a 32-bit ARINC FPGA Protocol Engine called Altacore™. This contains the same feature rich application programming interface AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards. Providing code portability without recompiling.
AltaAPI SDK Software interface that is a layered, abstract tool for ARINC or 1553 products. It comes with NLINE-UA429 at no cost.
Options include Altaview Analyzer (-A); Extended Temp (-E); Memory Protect (-N) and TX Inhibit (-I). AltaView Analyzer Software provides full data logging, label encode/decode as well as CVT displays and TX controls. It also captures raw signals for testing and security analysis.
For more information contact us.
Features of the ARINC 429 USB NLINE-UA429 include:
- USB 3.1 1-8 ARINC Channels: 4 Channels RX or TX (Shared); 4 RX Only Channels
- 3 Simultaneous RX Modes
- Advanced TX label scheduling
- Extended Temperature parts available
- Signal capture on the first 2 RX channels
- Windows 8 & 10 as well as Linux Drivers
- USB 2.0 Compatible but not recommended
- 5V @ 2 Amp Power (Normal with USB 3.1)
- IRIG-B RX Decode, Triggers
- Polling Interrupts
- 2RX/2TX ARINC-717 Shared channels which replace 2 x ARINC-429 channels
- Each shared RX/TX has TX Electrical Load and RX Drian when powered off
- RX Only option recommend for critical systems (-I)