The Alta Data MPCIE-A429 is an ARINC Avionics Interface Card. Firstly, the transmit capability of the card include both simple and complete frequency control options for each channel. Including playback and signal generator modes.
Secondly, a variety of ARINC channel configurations enable software selectable RX/TX channels, baud rates, bit encoding and word configurations (Start/Synch/Stop length, parity, bits/word/ MSB/LSB). Encode or decode almost any ARINC 429 transceiver compatible signal.
Using the latest 32-bit FPGA Protocol Engine Technology (AltaCore™) and application programming interface AltaAPI™, a multi-layer , ANSI C and Windows .NET 2.0 architecture. This hardware and software combination provides increased system performance, flexibility whilst reducing integration time.
Features of ARINC Avionics Interface Card MPCIE-A429 include:
- 6 Channels of ARINC-419/429/575/717 Channels: 4 RX/TX and 2 RX Only Channels.
- A/D Capture on First RX Channel!
- Extended Temperature Available
- Fully Programmable Label/Word Encoding/Decoding
- Advanced AltaAPI Development Kit
- True Hardware Playback
- NOTE: On shared channels: TX lines have an extra RX load; when powered-off, RX channels can have severe voltage drain – use only dedicated RX channels for critical systems.
- Mini PCI Express F1 interface module
Alta Data is committed to provide each customer with a risk free integration and will assist with Metromatics to provide help with any level of your system development project.
For more information, contact us.