The Alta Data PC104P-A429 is an ARINC Avionics Card. Firstly, this available in a range of ARINC channel configurations, such as ARINC-419/429/575/573/717. As well as software selectable Rx/Tx Channels. Plus, baud rates, bit encoding and word configurations (start/sync/stop, length, parity, bits/word, MSB/LSB).
Secondly, the Transmit capability also referred to as TX. Includes both simple and complete frequency control options for each channel. TX also includes playback and signal generator operations. Whilst Dual Receive (RX) functions provide multi channel level buffering and independent simultaneous channel level buffering.
AltaCore FPGA protocol is ARINC compliant. Therefore, all cards are manufactured to the highest IPC level 3 standards. Plus certified to ISO 9001:2008 processes.
Features of ARINC PC104P-A429 Avionics Card include:
- 24 ARINC Channels: Up to 12 Shared RX/TX & 12 RX Channels
- Commercial and Extended Temp Models
- One MByte, 32-bit RAM per 16 Channel Bank
- Up to 4 ARINC 717 RX and TX Channels
- Simultaneous Channel Level & Multi Channel RX
- Full TX Frequency Control and Buffering Per Channel
- Programmable Bit Rate (500-200K), Bit Encoding, Bits Per Word, Start/Stop and Parity
- Encode/Decode Almost Any ARINC-429 PHY Signal
- Start-up, Loop-Back, User and Periodic BIT
- Dual Temperature Sensors
- Digital Signal Generator – Fully Test Bit Encoding
- Advanced AltaAPI and AltaView Analyzer GUI
- Avionics and RS-485 Discretes
- NOTE: On shared channels: TX lines have an extra RX load; when powered-off, RX channels can have severe voltage drain – use only dedicated RX channels for critical systems.
Alta Data is committed to provide each customer with a risk free integration and will assist with Metromatics to provide help with any level of your system development project.
For more information, contact us.