The SIP Hawkeye is an Avionics Mission Computer. Firstly, it is packaged in a small light weight conduction cooled enclosure. However, there are two models available. A low cost fanless chassis model. As well as a full conduction cooled MIL STD design for deployable applications.
Secondly, through its clever design, XMC/PMC and mini PCIe expansion enables various board configurations. Such as MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429/708/717, and discrete I/O with RS-232/422/485, Ethernet, USB, Video and Audio functions. Choose your Intel® Processors from: Single and Multi-Core Intel i5, i7 and XEON.
Thirdly, all configurations are designed to meet MIL-STD-810, DO-160, MIL-STD-704 and MIL-STD-461.
Key Features of the Avionics Mission Computer include
- Low Power intel Processors
- System ECC DRAM up to 32GB
- Flash Storage with options for MSATA, SATA SSD, m.2
- MIL-C-38999 Military Connectors
- Removable SATA Storage Interface with Software RAID 0/1/5/10 capable
- Avionics options MIL-STD-1553, ARINC, Discrete Digitals
- I/O options include MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC-429/717, Synch / Asynch Serial
- I/O Expansion include Managed GigE Switch, WiFI, GPS, UPS Battery, Analog I/O, CANbus, Removable Storage, Dual Display, GPGPU
- Operating temperature -20 to 60°C with optional -40 to +75°C
- Weighs 3 Kg for full MIL-STD Conduction Cooled & 2.2Kg for Rugged COTS
For more information, contact us.