The Acromag DT336 is a current or millivolt input 4-wire dual transmitter.
Firstly, it accepts ±20mA or ±500mV inputs and produces 0-20mA or ±10V outputs. An optional DIN rail bus can deliver primary or redundant power to multiple units.
Secondly, the high voltage isolation separates inputs, outputs and power from each other. Therefore, this isolation protects from surges, reduces noise and eliminates ground loop errors. Setup and calibration are easy. It offers a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software. The android app allows set up with mobile devices. This instrument is very versatile. As it offers advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input/output and conventional USB programming. It also can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with low drift. It features RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Therefore, prevent damage or errors from grounded PCs and surges, Acromag strongly recommends using a USB Isolator when configuring a DT330 series transmitter.
Other features of the Current millivolt Input 4-Wire Dual Transmitter DT336 include:
- Operate as a dual transmitter, a single transmitter, or a signal splitter
- Easy configuration via USB with Windows software or Agility™ app for Android
- As well as independently adjustable and scalable input and output ranges
- Selectable current and voltage input ranges: 0/4-20mA, ±1mA, ±20mA, ±0.5V, 0-500mV DC
- Compatible with 0-20A AC sensor input
- Also selectable current and voltage output ranges: 0-20mA, 4-20mA, ±5V, ±10V, 0-5V, 0-10V DC
- Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- As well as user-selectable filtering (none, low, med., high)
- Space-saving 17.5mm unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- Bus power, local power, or both (redundancy)
- 1500V input isolation, 5-way, (power/input/output)
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 70°C)
- Approvals: CE compliant. UL/cUL Class I Div 2, ATEX/IECEx Zone 2
Finally, for more information, contact us.