The DC Systems 3RP10KB30A consists of a charger, battery and appropriate switches/circuit breakers. The charger provides a high quality nominal 24V output at the rated load from a 440V 3phase 60Hz supply. The charger also uses switched mode rectifier modules configured in parallel to produce a regulated output and float charge the battery.
This unit is also built into a steel enclosure for deck mounting. Furthermore the DC System is suitable for shock levels up to 15g. Please use shock mounts for shock levels above 15g. The 3RP10KB20A also has an IP23 Ingress Protection level. As a result, it’s suitable for electrical compartments or IP44 suitable for machinery spaces. Meters indicating lamps and the mains ON/OFF switch are situated on the front of the equipment. The rectifier power modules and main control circuits are also easily accessible for maintenance through the front door.
Features of DC Systems 3RP10KB30A Include:
- High quality battery sized for 30minute autonomy
- EUROBAT Classification: 10 to 12 years ‘Long Life’
- High rate discharge performance VRLA battery
- Compliant with IEC60896-21+22
- FR case to UL94:V0
- Absorbed Glass Mat construction with no free acid
- Gas recombination
- Good recovery from deep discharge
For more information, contact us.