Firstly, it has 2 channels of RTD (Pt, Ni, Cu) inputs. It produces dual mechanical relay outputs using 10-36V DC Power.
Secondly, each unit offers a selection of input ranges and alarm functions to handle a broad range of applications. As your needs change, you can easily reconfigure the unit for different ranges or functions. Alarm functions available on all models include on/off controller, limit alarm, window alarm, deviation alarm, rate-of-change alarm, and peak/valley detection.
Thirdly, setup is very easy. Configured through a user-friendly Windows 7 or newer program.
Features of the Dual RTD Input Intelligent Alarm 832A include:
- Integrated micro-controller performs intelligent signal processing for advanced alarm functions
- Windows 7 or newer software configuration speeds setup and replacement
- Push-button re-programmability facilitates changes in the field without a host PC
- Multi-purpose inputs accept numerous ranges to reduce spare stock requirements
- High-resolution Sigma-Delta A/D converter delivers high accuracy with low noise
- Input excitation supply on each input provides power for a two-wire transmitter
- Dual alarm operation lets you perform two alarm functions at the same time
Contact us for more information.