The Acromag ES2153 are Ethernet Analog Input Modules.
Firstly, it accepts 16 single ended analog voltage inputs and 16 single ended current inputs. The ES2153 has two DB25 ports to support an alternate interface of voltage I/O from microBlox® uB input modules. This variation is ideal for many sensor interface applications in remote zones.
Secondly, the EtherStax units are built and tested for performance in harsh environments. Available as an aluminium enclosure or as an open circuit board. Both formats stack vertically to maintain a very small footprint.
Features of the Ethernet Analog Input Modules ES2153 include:
- Combination of 32-channel analog current and voltage inputs
- DB25 port for alternate voltage inputs from microBlox uB signal conditioning backpanels
- 3 way isolation and surge suppression
- High resolution 16-bit A/D
- 10ms update of all 32 channels
- Automatic zero/span calibration
- On demand self test verifies calibration
- Web browser configuration
- Sample averaging and integration/totalisation function with non volatile registers user configurable
- Dual formal data registers support 16-bit integers or 32-bit floating point
- Scaling registers on all channels
- Peer to peer i2o communication with percent of span and timed updates
- -40 to 70°C operating temperature
Finally, for more information, contact us.