The Acromag NT2230 is an Ethernet Analog IO Module.
Firstly, the BusWorks® NT2000 Series offer a modular solution for Ethernet remote I/O Systems. Two module types are available. The first module is the NTE Ethernet model. It provides the protocol interface plus I/O signal processing channels. The second module is the NTX Expansion. It allows extra I/O channels when mated to any NTE Ethernet communication module.
Therefore, applications include collecting pressure, HVAC levels, flow, temperature and other data from sensors, transducers or transmitters. The 0-10V function is used for automation and environmental controllers. The NT2230 modules offer 8 voltage inputs and 2 limit alarms. Each input has true 16-bit A/D Card.
Secondly, an isolated RS-485 bus links up to three expansion modules to the Ethernet module. Connectors join it to the DIN rail. An internal NT bus distributes power and communication between the modules. Allowing users to mix analog, temperature and discrete I/O modules across the NT bus. Direct Peer to peer or multicast communication between remote modules without master controller is available through Acromag’s i2o messaging technology.
Features of the Ethernet Analog IO Modules NT2230 include:
- Web browser configured using Ethernet Expandable I/O capacity
- Up to 58 I/O channels of mixed signal types on one IP address
- Field selectable Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP (Profinet – coming soon)
- I2o peer to peer or multicast communication
- Also dual RJ45 ports enable daisy chain topology
- 8 voltage inputs with true differential node pairs referenced to common input
- Accepts ±1/5/10V and 0 to 1/5/10V Inputs
- In addition, discrete I/O monitors and control equipment with TTL or 32V logic levels
- -40 to 70°C Wide temperature operation
- As well as 25mm housing with pluggable terminals
- 1500V isolation between I/O, network and power
- CE Compliant, UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 and ATEX/IECEx Zone 2 Approvals
Finally, for more information, contact us.