The Acromag AXM-A30 is an extension I/O module for PMC FPGAs.
Firstly, this model features two 105 MHz 16-bit A/D Channels. It also has an external clock and trigger, which is used for control sampling. An internal clock conditioner provides the functions of jitter cleaning/reconditioning, multiplication and distribution of a reference clock.
Each clock distribution block includes a programmable divider, a phase synchronisation circuit plus a programmable delay. This allows multiple integer related and phase adjusted copies of the reference to be distributed to multiple system components.
Features of the Extension I/O Module for PMC FPGAs AXM-A30 include:
- XMC-7A and XMC-7K Series – not supported
- Input configuration: Two differential channels using two Analog Devices AD9460 A/D converter.
- A/D resolution: 16 bits.
- Input range: 3.4V peak-to-peak, centered at 0V, into a 50 ohm load.
- External clock input: 3.3V peak-to-peak.
- Input clock range:1-105MHz.
- Maximum throughput rate: 1 channel (max.): 9.5nS (105MHz).
- 2 channels (max.): 9.5nS (105MHz).
- A/D trigger: External source, FPGA controlled.
- Input clock controller: Precision clock conditioner combines the functions of jitter cleaning/reconditioning, multiplication, and distribution of a reference clock.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 69dB (25°C) typical.
- Signal-to noise and distortion: 67dB (25°C) typical
- General purpose I/O: Low voltage TTL
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70°C
Finally, for more information, contact us.