The fuel level sensor with inbuilt GPS in one unit is the model DUT-E GSM. Firstly, it has provides fuel level measurement. However, it also enables the GPS positioning of trucks and other road or off road vehicles. Secondly, the DUT-E GSM is installed quicker than regular telematics systems as only one device is installed.
Data on fuel levels, GPS Co-ordinates are sent online to telematics server. Or directly to the user by e-mail or SMS over GSM Network. This makes it an ideal solution for fuel related IoT projects such as smart building or smart factory.
Exciting features of the fuel level sensor with inbuilt GPS includes:
- Built on IoT Burger Technology, with built in GPS Receiver and GSM Modem
- Configured into Bluetooth with optional S6 BT Adaptor
- SIM Card easily installed
- Signal cable resistant to breaks and weather changes
- Extend Measuring Tubes with Additional Sections
- Contains a screen filter to separate the sensor from mud and water
- Adjust settings at installation or remotely over the internet
- There are over 20 ready to use analytical reports available which can be generated automatically
- Reports sent via SMS or by e-mail
- Location Monitoring determines the location, speed, direction through GNSS Signals and data transferred to Server through 3G signals.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Specifications on the DUT-E GSM
|Measurement inaccuracy||0.2% Stationary Fuel Tanks & Vehicles|
1% Moving Vehicles
|Maximum allowed of trimming probe||to any length*|
|Maximum extended length||6000 mm|
|Data transfer protocol to server||Wialon IPS v2.0|
|Availability time after power up||No more than 10 seconds|
|Reports stored in buffer memory||Not less than 50,000|
|Average Current Consumption at Supply Voltage 12/24V||Not more than 75/35|
|Maximal Current Consumption Supply at Supply Voltage 12/24||Not more than 100/50|
|Power Supply Voltage Range||From 10 to 45 Volts|