Firstly, this unit provides easy troubleshooting. Achieved as each unit has LEDs and diagnostic test points. Power LEDs identify output open loop conditions. Also the precise 10-ohm sense resistor allows monitoring of the output signal without disturbing field wiring.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Features of the Loop-powered dual output signal splitter 653T include:
- Two channels in a single unit – saves space and reduce costs
- Provides two identical outputs from one input signal
- Galvanic isolation eliminated ground loops, reduces noise and blocks transient signals
- Independent channels prevent signal interaction and offer spares for later use
- Power LEDs provide visual indication of process loops
- Accurate and stable to ensure reliable operation in noisy environments
- -25 to 70°C operation