The Acromag APCe7040 is a Non Intelligent PCI Express Carrier Card.
Firstly, the APCe7040 contains four module slots to interface AcroPack or mini PCIe modules to the PCIe bus on a PC-based computer system. The PCIe interface contains 4 lanes.
Secondly, by having four AcroPack module slots, you have the freedom to mix a variety of I/O functions. Such as A/D, D/A, Digital In/Out, Serial I/O plus much more on a single board or you can combine modules of the same type to give you more channels. Whatever way you use it; slots are saved as are costs. AcroPack® product line is based on the Industry Pack I/O Module with a PCIe interface format. They are of a compact size, low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules. Third Party mPCIe compliant models also useable.
Features of the APCe7040 Non Intelligent PCI Express Carrier Card includes:
- Four AcroPack or mini-PCIe module slots support any combination of I/O functions
- PCI Express 2.1 compliant
- Plug-and-play carrier configuration and interrupt support
- Fused 1.5V, 3.3V, 5V, 12V, and -12V DC power is provided. A fuse is present on each supply line serving each AcroPack module.
- Front panel 68-pin VHDC1 CHAMP 0.8 connectors for field I/O signals
- Extended temperature range
- DIP switch card identification
- Standard 14-pin Xilinx JTAG programming header
- Software development tools for VxWorks, Linux, and Windows environments
Finally, for more information, contact us.