The Acromag ST132 is a thermocouple mV Input Head-mount Transmitter. It converts Universal thermocouple or ±100mV Inputs. It produces 4-20mA output using 7-32V DC Loop Power from the output loop current.
Secondly, setup and calibration are easy. Simply using the convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows Configuration Software. The ST132 Software allows you to configure transmitters offline. You can save file and download settings into units later. However, it is recommended to use a USB Isolator when calibrating this item.
Thirdly, this instrument is a very versatile temperature measurement device. It has advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input and USB programming. It can withstand harsh environments and reliably operate a wide temperature range. With features such as RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT and surge protection and low radiated emissions.
Features of the Thermocouple mV Input Head-mount Transmitter ST132 includes:
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Flexible thermocouple or millivolt input ranges(TC Type J, K, T, R, S, E, B, N or ±100mV)
- 24-bit A/D micro-controller
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- Low temperature drift (<75ppm/°C)
- Fast response time (as low as 8ms)
- Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
- Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
- Non-polarized output/power connection
- Mounts in DIN Form B sensor heads
- Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
- Optional DIN rail adapter
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- Hardened for harsh environments
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals. , Ex II 3 G Ex nA IIC T4 Gc -40°C < Ta < +80°C certified
Finally, contact us for more information.